I would've kissed the scale...

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
...if my feet hadn't been on there a second before! Finally, it's moving in the right direction! I'd been waiting months, alllll summer!, for it to move out of the 210's...I was praying just to see the number 209. I know not many people pray to see 209 on their scale, but I was! And I got on this morning, and the scale felt like being nice and skipped 209 and went to 208. :drinker: Yay for small victories!

I swear it's from starting to run and concentrating on not eating late at night and being so diligent about it! I work at a restaurant and i bringmy own dinner...now that's diligence! :laugh:

Replies

• Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    wow congrats.
    i had been stuck also for two months up until this week.

i think its all the running im doing. but its all good anyways. keep going!:wink:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!!!! I'm cheering for you Toots!!!!!!!! You are a running fool!!! You are one of my heroes on here when it comes to the c25k! I'm so glad to know that your body is finally cooperating again!!!!! That's a real reason to celebrate!
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    OMG! it must be all scales around the world! lol.. i had been stuck at 170 for FOREVER.. and then wednesday it finally said 168 and today 166!!!! woo hoo... lets have national we love our scale day today LOL... congrats!! im so happy for you!! i know how great it feels!!! =] thats more motivation piled on top of what u already got!!! =]
  • Luludog1
    Options
    Wooooo HOOOO....good:drinker: for you
  • toots99
    Options
    YES!!!!!!! I'm cheering for you Toots!!!!!!!! You are a running fool!!! You are one of my heroes on here when it comes to the c25k! I'm so glad to know that your body is finally cooperating again!!!!! That's a real reason to celebrate!

:blushing: Thanks!

Scales of the world unite! :drinker:

It was fun to be able to move my ticker again...it'd been a while! :laugh:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    ...if my feet hadn't been on there a second before! Finally, it's moving in the right direction! I'd been waiting months, alllll summer!, for it to move out of the 210's...I was praying just to see the number 209. I know not many people pray to see 209 on their scale, but I was! And I got on this morning, and the scale felt like being nice and skipped 209 and went to 208. :drinker: Yay for small victories!

I swear it's from starting to run and concentrating on not eating late at night and being so diligent about it! I work at a restaurant and i bringmy own dinner...now that's diligence! :laugh:

YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK!!!! Just had to tell you that!! :drinker:
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    OMG! it must be all scales around the world! lol.. i had been stuck at 170 for FOREVER.. and then wednesday it finally said 168 and today 166!!!! woo hoo... lets have national we love our scale day today LOL... congrats!! im so happy for you!! i know how great it feels!!! =] thats more motivation piled on top of what u already got!!! =]

I agree! I was at 210 for like 5 weeks hoping for that 209 to pop up at some point and my scale skipped down just a lil further to 208.5
    I was super excited! Its a great feeling to start out the weekend with.

Congrats to everyone else who had thoughtful scales this week as well :)
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :wink: I won't weigh in until next week but I sure hope my scales are listening to your scales.

:flowerforyou: Congratulations to all of you for the losses, and for showing me that it is possible to persevere through the scales being stuck and there is VICTORY on the other side.

Love and Blessings to you all.:drinker:
  • toots99
    Options
    Wow, congrats to you guys for losing 13, 60 and 69 lbs! Inspirational! :smile:
  • jdp21
    jdp21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm working to the same goal of getting under 210 right now. I'm at 212.5 today (went up half a pound!). But today I'm going to watch my food and just do some light exercises at the house (today I decided would be my grace day aka lazy day), and God willing, by the end of next week...! Haha.
  • vanessadawn
    Options
    Let's hope it's contagious, so posting on this discussion might mean the miracle happens to me too lol
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    wooooo toots! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • toots99
    Options
    Thanks!

Well, something must have gone wrong in my body this weekend because I undid a lot of my hard work and ate everything in sight! I mean, I had cookies for breakfast on Saturday! :noway:

But it's Monday and I'm back on the wagon! :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

Well, something must have gone wrong in my body this weekend because I undid a lot of my hard work and ate everything in sight! I mean, I had cookies for breakfast on Saturday! :noway:

But it's Monday and I'm back on the wagon! :laugh:

eh, it happens! :drinker: suck it up and move on! :wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Toots! Yes, it's definitely the running. The numbers on my scale finally went down too after I started running. Keep up the good work. I'm so happy for you! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options

Congrats :flowerforyou: , that is fantastic!! I've been in the same boat as you, for months too! I just hit 209 on Sunday so :drinker: to us! Feels great doesn't it :bigsmile:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!