Fitness related podcasts

Options
does anyone have some suggestions for good, fact based, health/fitness podcasts?

Replies

• Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I like a fitness Podcast exercise program that airs on the Pentagon Channel called "Fit For Duty". It's challenging!
  • myurav
    myurav Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    i love fat2fitradio - these guys have excellent podcasts and stick to the facts about losing weight and health.
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    cutthefatpodcast.com is pretty good....oh....and The Fitness Boost also!
  • kschaal
    kschaal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love "Fit for Duty"!!

I take karate and I use it to help me train for my belt tests which are extremely rigorous. For example, for my next belt...my purple belt...I have to fight 7 "one on one" fights, PLUS one "two on one", one "three on one" and one "four on one" fights. I have to do two katas and break three double thickness boards, one with my hand, one with my foot and one with whatever I like. I have to show that I know how to do several stances, blocks and punches and I have to perform seven different self-defenses, four of which involve an attacker with a knife.

All of this takes about three hours. So needless to say, I need good stamina! I do "Fit for Duty" several times a week! I especially like the Marine...Antony Andrious!