looking for more friends

Options
Since I have joined, some of my friends on here that I added originally have stopped logging in. So I would like to gain some new friends. I have alot to lose but in losing I know I will gain alot of great things in my life I don't have currently (like smaller pants). My husband also needs some encouraging friends. Its great to have the support of each other but its also great to stay motivted by others who have lossed. Please add us......my user name myersja his is jdymond24

Thanks all

Replies

• pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! :)
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Best of Luck to both of you! I think you both are in the right place together. ~ MFP is fabulous! Feel free to add me if you like. I am super duper at giving and receiving! :bigsmile:
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    I sent you a request.. My husband is on here as well he is brianwakefield1411 if either of you want to add him :D
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request too. I was at a point where most of my friends became inactive. It definitely helps to have an active group of friends. I'm on here a lot and am happy to be supportive.
  • HayleeWho1122
    HayleeWho1122 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request, too. :D
  • illuria
    illuria Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - always happy to give support and receive some too :bigsmile:

I just started again a couple of weeks ago, and I keep an open diary. Need to be honest, above all!

7553440.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools