One week progress before and now

Options
Bikerjewelz
Bikerjewelz Posts: 67 Member
Minimal excersize so far. Calorie counting and massive water increase... I'm down a lb and a half since but...
Sofar.jpg

Replies

• hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    The difference is awesome already. Imagine what you will look like in a month! Keep up the good work.
  • MaybeAMonkey
    MaybeAMonkey Posts: 247
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!! Just one question ... where did your tattoo go? It's in the first pic, but not the second and I was completely thrown off by that. :-) Keep up the great work with your weight loss!
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!! Just one question ... where did your tattoo go? It's in the first pic, but not the second and I was completely thrown off by that. :-) Keep up the great work with your weight loss!

I was thinking that, too! Weird!

But the difference in the two photos is great OP.
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    your tattoo seems to have disappeared. how did you manage that feat?
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Another one interested to find out what happened to the tattoo.
  • DoncasterPhotography
    DoncasterPhotography Posts: 147 Member
    Options

the 2nd picture is of the other side and has been laterally inverted.

check the ring on the right hand ("left" on the 2nd image) and the text on the box in the 2nd image. The flash position, on the phone, has changed also.
  • Bikerjewelz
    Options

the 2nd picture is of the other side and has been laterally inverted.

check the ring on the right hand ("left" on the 2nd image) and the text on the box in the 2nd image. The flash position, on the phone, has changed also.

^^Lol, yup.
  • Bikerjewelz
    Options
    The difference is awesome already. Imagine what you will look like in a month! Keep up the good work.
    Wouldn't it be amazing if it worked like that?
    Unfortunately it is all water weight at this point, so I imagine another lb or two and it'll slow way down.
    12lbs a week would be epic though :)
  • BSmith0926
    BSmith0926 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I also believe its not the same person. the person in pic two is shorter and the things in the back ground are not lining up with lets say her butt.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I also believe its not the same person. the person in pic two is shorter and the things in the back ground are not lining up with lets say her butt.

Oh go away. It's clearly the same person. Get your head out of your *kitten* and congratulate OP for her hard work.

EDIT: If you don't believe me, look at the ring on her hand. The picture has quite clearly been inverted. F**king idiots.

This!! You said it perfectly!! :)

BTW Congrats on the progress so far!! :)
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    well done .I have just today started drinking more water aiming forj 2 litres a day
  • SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    She was facing the other way and flipped the picture! :)

Congrats!
  • Bikerjewelz
    Options
    Omg! I could see if the weight loss was drastic, but why would I show someone else's pic for a 11 lb difference? Soooorrrryyyy I took one of the pics from further back... The box in the picture, the she es my body shape, boobs, all the same. I didn't realize rotating a picture so it was easier to compare was such a technically advanced things. .ts funny how some people here just look for conflict and talk about you as if you're not here. Makes me think twice about posting further pics since I am obviously not a professional who can get the pictures to match PERFECTLY.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!