Gilad Fit Kit

Options
I think that's the name of it?
I was watching something on Fit TV the other day and saw he has his own fitness system. They didn't say too much about it, just that it did include workouts and nutrition. I was curious if anyone has tried it?

In high school our gym teacher used to make us do one of his workouts every morning. (1st period!) Back then I was more interested in cigarettes and laying around, so I do not have a good association with this man. :laugh: HIs voice irritates me but I saw a commericial of him running on the beach and I never realized how amazing he looks!

Replies

• zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    I just have a DVD that has what must have been an 80s step aerobic class on the beach in Hawaii of his. Its a good workout, but it is amusing because all of the men have stretch leggings on with leather belts and the women have leotards with shiny tights that have no feet. I don't really find his style of instruction annoying like I do a lot of others.
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I just have a DVD that has what must have been an 80s step aerobic class on the beach in Hawaii of his. Its a good workout, but it is amusing because all of the men have stretch leggings on with leather belts and the women have leotards with shiny tights that have no feet. I don't really find his style of instruction annoying like I do a lot of others.

Haha yeah! I saw one on the other day and these women wore these really skimpy leotards. They looked so uncomfortable!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder about this guy........

I set my TV to record his shows and forgot all about it! :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options
    Women wearing leotards that are exactly like thongs! How painful to lunge with one of those on!!

I have 2 of his workout systems, I love them.
    They are great for the beginner and advanced person.