HURRAY FOR EXERCISE!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
As if the feeling I get after exercising isn't awesome enough-- when i logged onto MFP- i found out that my 40 minute- brisk walk with the family earlier tonight- gave me 300+ calories back!!!!!!! I thought i might be like 100? So now i've still got 500 calories to do something with! haha YAY!

Sorry- today is the first day since joining MFP i'm actually exercised! AND IT FEELS GREAT! (and this is my second week doing mfp).. I can't wait to go again!!!!!!!!

Replies

• mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    As if the feeling I get after exercising isn't awesome enough-- when i logged onto MFP- i found out that my 40 minute- brisk walk with the family earlier tonight- gave me 300+ calories back!!!!!!! I thought i might be like 100? So now i've still got 500 calories to do something with! haha YAY!

Sorry- today is the first day since joining MFP i'm actually exercised! AND IT FEELS GREAT! (and this is my second week doing mfp).. I can't wait to go again!!!!!!!!
  • kmjgrant
    kmjgrant Posts: 80
    Options
    Good luck and great job. That is really amazing. Keep up the great work.:bigsmile:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    lol isn't exercise amazing? I wonder why everyone keeps pushing it on us :wink: :laugh: :drinker:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Ya know, I find that just a wlak around the block for 20-30 minutes does a world of good.
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    SO happy for you! :flowerforyou: