*pics* 14.8lbs loss- Thanks MFP!

Options

Replies

• Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    Wonderful progress so far!! You look awesome :) Keep it up!!
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Amazing work and your tattoos are simply amazing!! So beautiful! Congratulations on the weight loss. It looks like a lot more than ~15lbs :smile:
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Nah, it's cute. Mine's all permanently sad and frowning.
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    First of all, your tattoos are gorgeous.
    Second of all, you look fantastic! The change is especially visible on your back!

Great job.
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! and i agree- this to me seems impressive for a mere 14lbs... but im not gonna complain!
  • 1234getgoing
    Options
    Amazing!! I also noticed in the photos with the side view, you lost your double chin in the "after" photos! Beautiful ink!!
  • Tebbspcad
    Tebbspcad Posts: 233
    Options
    The difference is very noticable even after just 14lbs & you look great...loving the tattoos too x
  • brighteyes31143
    Options
    After over a week of terrible bloating, weight gain and losing my motivation, I finally got back on track and lost that stubborn bloat belly! I have now reached *just* over a stone (14.8lbs) and I am really happy!

I need to work now on my body fat % and doing some resistance and strength to define by body more.

13-05-side.jpg?w=590
    13-05-back.jpg?w=590&h=482
    13-05-front.jpg?w=590&h=514

Actual starting weight was 171.2 lbs

Kg: 71.0
    Lbs: 156.5
    Stones: 11.2
    BMI: 25.2
    Body Fat: 31.9
    Height: 5'6.1"

Awww, I have lost about the same as you! Its an amazing journey! I measure myself and when I hold the tape measure out to where I was when I started it really gives me a true image of just how much I have lost (even though its only 15 lbs..) I know Im smaller, my pants that were tight are much looser, my belt size has gone down 2 notches.. Its nice to see your pics (I did not take before and after pics) We are at the same weight loss level and when looking at your pics I can really see the difference in your body! So I KNOW my body has really changed too ;0) Thanks Girl!!! Keep up the Hard work!!!
  • Louise1247
    Options
    aww these responses are so nice!! thanks so so much :D
  • cazzy147
    cazzy147 Posts: 47
    Options
    Wow, that is incredible!
    If thats not motivation i dont know what it. you look stunning and your tattoo is beautiful! xx
  • brighteyes31143
    Options
    aww these responses are so nice!! thanks so so much :D

You are soo awesome!!! I too should take before and after pics ( my digital camera is in the mail and should be here wed) Like I mentioned, Ive lost lbs and can see the difference, in the mirror and how my clothes fit ;0) But I need to take pics!!! My tracker says 10 lbs but I started losing before I joined and its really more like 25 lbs from my heaviest weight! Im soo proud of us!!!!
  • Bikerjewelz
    Bikerjewelz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! I wish my 13lbs looked this impressive! I am tall and hold my weight well so it'll take another 10 to look this different! WTG!!
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    top notch jobbbbbbbbb
  • tyandlindsma
    tyandlindsma Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I can totally see the difference!
  • Louise1247
    Options
    I feel so motivated to push harder now!! Your all amazing... I needed this :)
  • brighteyes31143
    Options

We have a similiar body shape, the curvy hips..My friend commented on the difference in my waist line, She said "youre getting your curves back" ;0) At one point I swear I was starting to look pregnant and since I'm NOT and never had a child it was unbearable to be in my own skin!!! When I wake up and look in the mirror that is the 1st thing I notice, how much slimmer my belly is!! Yours looks great too!!!! Im soo glad I found you!!!! We will keep each other motivated!!! I totally blew my diet the last 2 days (A friends party last night and Mothers Day treats today..) Tomorrow im back ON IT!!! High Protein, Low Carbs and TONS of WATER!!!! Eating better makes me FEEL better!!!! When I eat poorly I feel like Crap, both physically and emotionally!!! Tomorrow is a NEW DAY and Im getting back to ME!!! :0) Im Sooo Happy I found you!!!!!!
  • Louise1247
    Options

We have a similiar body shape, the curvy hips..My friend commented on the difference in my waist line, She said "youre getting your curves back" ;0) At one point I swear I was starting to look pregnant and since I'm NOT and never had a child it was unbearable to be in my own skin!!! When I wake up and look in the mirror that is the 1st thing I notice, how much slimmer my belly is!! Yours looks great too!!!! Im soo glad I found you!!!! We will keep each other motivated!!! I totally blew my diet the last 2 days (A friends party last night and Mothers Day treats today..) Tomorrow im back ON IT!!! High Protein, Low Carbs and TONS of WATER!!!! Eating better makes me FEEL better!!!! When I eat poorly I feel like Crap, both physically and emotionally!!! Tomorrow is a NEW DAY and Im getting back to ME!!! :0) Im Sooo Happy I found you!!!!!!

Lol your so energetic!! haha :) I like finding people who are similar as i never see it... unfortunately- cant wait to see some pics
  • Tiffypooh0704
    Options
    you are looking so good!
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Thanks Tiff :D
  • brighteyes31143
    Options

Lol your so energetic!! haha :) I like finding people who are similar as i never see it... unfortunately- cant wait to see some pics

Im kinda afraid to see what i look like in photo!!!! I'll take pics and send em to you, I'll also show you one w/the tape measure so you can see the space between my body and where I was when I started this journey! Im scared to see what they look like! But Im sure I will thank myself at then end of this to have a beginning and end photo ;0) I LOVE the fact that you posted those!!! After 15 lbs your body looks sooo awesome!!! Its motivating to see the results!!! Glad I found ya girl :0)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!