Running NSV

Options
I live near a very touristy part of Montreal, but it's the only place where I'm not surrounded by buildings and lots of cars. It's part of "old Montreal" and it's right next to the water. Since it's finally nice out, people have come out from hiding and now venture outside.

My NSV came in the form of going for a run, passing up all the tourists in my short shorts, not giving a damn what they thought ;) my thighs were jiggling, my calves were burning, but I felt good! I was proud of myself and of my body :) and the best part was, I was having FUN. Usually "fun" and "running" never belong in the same thought, at least in my family. I'm so glad my perspective changed.

Replies

• Jori33
    Jori33 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great for you! I look forward to the day when I can 'enjoy' running again. I did once, and I'm sure it'll come back. Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • angiek941
    angiek941 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your run from a fellow Canadian!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!