my dad thinks i'm weird

Options
heytherestephy
heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
so i used to be almost 300lbs and have lost almost 100lbs since 2007, my dad is super proud of me as is my doctor (my doctor being proud is a huge deal to me, he even patted me on the back and shook my hand twice when he saw me for the first time since 2007, last month). anyway, recently i bought a gym membership and got back into weight lifting and i'm really dedicated to having some muscle definition, particularly in my arms and legs. i love muscular legs on the ladies and i want that look for myself. naturally, as inspiration and motivation i plaster my tumblr with photos of ladies with muscle. i reblog just about everything i see that i like that pertains to muscle definition. my dad saw this and thought i was hilariously weird.

at least i'm weird in a good way HAHAHA.

Replies

• GabrielMaestas
    GabrielMaestas Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Weird works! Guess I can say that cuz I'm the same kinda gym weird! ha
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    he's like, "i'm ludicrously proud of you... but you're SO WEIRD!"

he also asked what my weight lifting routine was like and i started talking in gym lingo, "romanian twists" and "lateral pull downs" and he's like O_____O "i can't believe you know what they're called, i never knew... my trainer told me to do things and i always did them" HAHA (my dad used to be a big weight lifter, muscular and 6'7" lol. muscle tone runs in our family, we're all like this.