Married, Single, Divorced, widow, complicated,????

Options

Replies

• natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Single in NS
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i dont understand why iam single do i not show my grace and caring for animals by dancing in the rain then throwing flower over my naked body and let hundreds of chickens eat doughballs off my body do i not cry when the sports illustrated swimsuit edition arrives in my mail box, do i not give money to less fortunate strippers in night clubs , do i not feed the bears in the state park? iam so giving whyyy oh whyyyyyy doesnt this help me get a girlfriend

:laugh:
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Divorced about two years back. Enjoying life, getting healthier and motivating others. :)
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Married :) But looking for another ;)
    (and yes he knows!)
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Widowed for 1 1/2 years.
  • karenakaboze
    Options
    Very very very soon to be divorced. I can not wait!
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    <
    This Guy, will be married, 13 years this June !
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    Married 17 years.. unhappy :(
  • mickey328
    mickey328 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    married 29 this year!
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Will be married 10 years in November, seems like 100 sometimes.
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Taken, 6 months, and definitely not breaking up any time soon. We have mutually come to the conclusion that we are meant for each other hahaha. Also, we're both too lazy to move (we live together) LOL.
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    divorced since 2003. was previously engaged back in 2009 but not the right guy for me so I broke it off. been single every since. letting God bring the right guy for me when the time comes for that.
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Been together almost two years (not including a separation of 9 months in between).. very happy :)
  • sapphireblu64
    Options
    complicated
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Engaged to be married October 2nd, very very very complicated and nauseating... :P I'm kidding. I've never been this happy and excited with someone. She makes me days worth living and I look forward to any amount of time we get to spend together as a family. LOVE YOU RINNISMOM!!!!!!!!
  • SGRhapsodos
    SGRhapsodos Posts: 47
    Options
    Married for 5 1/2 years. Dated 9 months.
  • tobafa
    tobafa Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Mine was complicated, complicated and complicated until I got married 4 year ago. Now it's fine with small bits of complicated.
  • LOLTrish
    LOLTrish Posts: 37
    Options
    Newly taken :):) It is so odd after an ex-husband to say I have a Boyfriend.. feels a little silly lol

LOL...I said the same thing!
  • LOLTrish
    LOLTrish Posts: 37
    Options
    Married 17 years.. unhappy :(

I was married 17 years and was unhappy. I left 3 years ago and have finally discovered who I am and am dating a great guy! Totally happy now!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    As of a week ago, SINGLE!! So weird not to be in a relationship anymore. It's been a long time.