Looking for some Friends! :-)

Options
Hey everyone, this is my second time around and one thing I would LOVE to change this time is to have friends to help me stay accountable! When you don't have anyone helping and supporting, it's too easy to just quit! And that is not what I want to do! I have 3 beautiful babies that I need to become a healthy role model for!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• losingforanewlove
    Options
    Hi!
    I can completely understand how it is if you have no support!
    I'm here. I'd love to make new friends striving to lose weight like myself!
  • makainui
    makainui Posts: 31
    Options
    Youre in the right place...feel free to add me :)
  • beachlover718
    Options
    I have two boys who look to be about your boys age (4 1/2 and 6). I joined MFP to get healthier to keep up with my crazy energetic boys (they wear me out!) feel free to add me :smile:
  • amiers11
    amiers11 Posts: 33
    Options
    I would love to help you stay accountable. Feel free to add me =)
  • sherimacquarrie
    sherimacquarrie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3, trying to get healthy!! Also new here! Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I have 3 sons myself, and fine that my friends on here are the true reasons I stay accountable and committed, feel free to add me.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    this is my second time around too. I will send you a friend notice, as I can use someone to be accountable to and for.
  • manning9
    manning9 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    At the end of the day we have to be our own motivators! If your BFF told you she ate an entire pie...what would you tell her?...next time you need forgiveness or motivation be your own BFF !
  • BrandiKathryn88
    Options
    Hi, I'd love to give and recieve support as well. I have a very tiny bit of motivation but with the help of others I know I can do much better. Over the last two years I have dealt with some personal tragedies and my physical (as well as mental) health have gone down the drain. But, I'm back...or at least would like to be. :happy: Wooo. Go us!
  • jbilgs
    jbilgs Posts: 38
    Options
    I would love to offer support! Feel free to add me :)
  • bevydawn1
    bevydawn1 Posts: 3
    Options
    At the end of the day we have to be our own motivators! If your BFF told you she ate an entire pie...what would you tell her?...next time you need forgiveness or motivation be your own BFF !

Very true. But if my BFF told me to eat an entire pie, I probably wouldn't think he/she was really my BFF...unless it was really good pie!!! ;-) But seriously, I can motivate and forgive myself, but its so much better to have other people! I am confident people that have good motivators & friends make it much farther in this battle of the bulge than those without friends!
  • tamicando
    tamicando Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the market for friends and accountability too, feel free to add me as a friend....we can do this.............:))
  • VertigoDeath83
    Options
    You can add me :) I just joined this today but have been working out and trying to eat right for the past few weeks. A good support group is essential.
  • skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have three boys as well. Add me if you like.