Need help losing weight

Options
Hi! I'm Isabelle. I'm a 21 year old college student and I'm unhappy with my weight. I was my highest weight 2 years ago, and I have lost 20 pounds since then. It's just this last stubborn 10-15lbs that I'm having a really difficult time shedding. As of recently, I have chronic back pain so I can no longer exercise much. I'm afraid I'm going to start gaining again when I want to go in the opposite direction!

Please add me if you want to be friends; I really need support! And I'll support you too :)

Replies

• islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Welcome,
    i will send freind request.
    I have to exercise gently because of back issues as well and when I can't exercise I just forcus on diet alone. Losing weight won't cure my back but it will certainly allow for more time between episodes.
  • IL2012
    IL2012 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi,

Sorry to hear about the back issues, hope you find some relief soon. Depending on the issue, maybe some light stretching, walking up and down a flight of stairs, even laying on your side and doing some leg lifts. These are all good. The other thing that might work is some light house cleaning. Running a vacuum cleaner, doing some light dusting, etc. What you want is some consistent movement.

Hope this helps. Will also send a friend request.