30 day shred calorie burn

Options
I am going to be starting Jillian Michael's 30 day shred tomorrow and i was wondering how everyone else logs this workout? Im 5'4 and weigh 118lbs any idea what the average calorie burn is for this workout?

Replies

• mwitherite
    mwitherite Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I log mine under general circuit training. I'm only doing this until I can convince hubby I NEED a hrm with a chest strap lol
  • dasblondie
    dasblondie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I log mine under general circuit training. I'm only doing this until I can convince hubby I NEED a hrm with a chest strap lol

lol...right there with you...my bday is in august and its all i plan on asking for :smile:
  • dasblondie
    Options
    bump..hoping to get a few suggestions :flowerforyou:
  • avaree
    avaree Posts: 2
    Options
    ITS HARD! Its so awesome, though. Keep at it and I'm sure you'll see results. My sister runs marathons and thinks level 2 is hard. What does THAT tell you? Its just short enough to make the pain worth it, and it makes you sore enough to want to do it again. :D
  • CRenaeB
    CRenaeB Posts: 66
    Options
    I am going to be starting Jillian Michael's 30 day shred tomorrow and i was wondering how everyone else logs this workout? Im 5'4 and weigh 118lbs any idea what the average calorie burn is for this workout?

Everyone is different. You really cant compare or estimate calorie burn to anyone else. HRM with chest strap is the best I think. 30 Day Shred is hard, but worth it. Im still doing level1 lol, but I see the results after just two weeks. I just log it under cardio. It really doesnt matter I think as long as you have an accurate calorie burn so as not to eat back too much.
  • dasblondie
    Options
    [/quote]
    Everyone is different. You really cant compare or estimate calorie burn to anyone else. HRM with chest strap is the best I think. 30 Day Shred is hard, but worth it. Im still doing level1 lol, but I see the results after just two weeks. I just log it under cardio. It really doesnt matter I think as long as you have an accurate calorie burn so as not to eat back too much.
    [/quote]

I am really hoping to get a polar hrm in a few months....hopefully i am close logging it under circuit training for the mean time....today was my first day and surprisingly it wasnt too bad...just my back is sore...but im sure i will feel it soon...everyone keeps saying day 2 & 3 is the worst....wish me luck...and keep up the good work!!!!
  • dasblondie
    Options
    why does it not give me the little quote box sometimes :(