Open Diaries

Options

Replies

• krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too! I think it makes me more accountable. If I'm too ashamed to put it in the diary - I'm probably not going to eat it. That being said, the rare times I DON'T post are on vacations (a personal rule for me!) and if I've eating something I have no idea HOW to log :happy:
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/JensQi) I dont mind and dont care who sees my diary, I am who I am! so if you want to peek goahead that make me only do better..;0)
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great choice of words girl..;-)
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Mines open, the good, the bad the ugly and the mother's guilt trips feel free to take peek I tend to peek a lot myself it's very informative :) FYI mine's not the best to look at for health tips I suppose lol :D
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. Troll away.
    I don't log water and sometimes several meals might get logged together.
  • Neecy_Pooh
    Neecy_Pooh Posts: 122
    Options
    Mine is open.
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Mine is open for all to read.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    feel free to look in my diary but remember that thing i did with the cornish hen was a accident i triped and fell into it 11 times and yes i happened to be naked but i was waiting for my only pair of underwear to dry
  • mwitherite
    mwitherite Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well! :)
  • VMarkV
    VMarkV Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Mines open...hah I can manage to lose weight and still drink wine and ridiculous amounts of meat. How about that? IIFYM
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/mahjk1231
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Open to friends...
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Mine is open if we have something in common add me please
  • mwitherite
    mwitherite Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. I like being accountable. If anyone is around my body weight looking to lose about the same weight let me know! I'm 144 lbs looking to go down to about 125 or so :) I'm also around 5 6 or 5 7 in height
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    Mine is open. I only drink water, probably 3L or more daily, I just forget to log it.
  • imbanter
    imbanter Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I'm not always proud but I always log what I eat. Feel free to look.
  • hufflypuff
    hufflypuff Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Mine is open but disclaimer I do not watch sodium intake and you can not make me. I'm also not eating to be clean just to be reasonable.
  • wiglett
    wiglett Posts: 53
    Options
    open :D
  • GoddessJuliya
    GoddessJuliya Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    ~Mine's open so feel free to troll! lol I try to eat as healthy as possible but sometimes not as well on the weekends - feel free to add me too if you'd like to. ~Goddess J :-)
  • KateRepine
    KateRepine Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    That makes sense, because it would increase your heart rate and blood pressure, so when you get up from laying down your heart would be able to get more blood to your brain. Interesting :) Glad that you are feeling better!
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Mine is open :) I practice what I preach- everything in moderation, although I do try to keep it on the healthy side (Mother's day being an exception :P )