Welcome Newbees!!!!

Options
Welcome to fitness program... I started 45 days ago and I would not go to any other programs.. since I started this program I have lost 13 pounds and feeling good.. I now understand about foood and how to enjoy eating but still taking controll.. so many ideas I have found to make my food exciting and intresting and same time end of the day I feel satisfied and good... I still have a long ways till I reach my goal but I am having fun loosing it.. I enjoy logging on and seeing how my friends are doing.. there has been so many that have acheived thier goals and still control thier eating habit.. I know you all are wanting to acheive thier goals and need encouragement and support.. please add me I am here for you all and vice versa.. please dont hesitate to message me or add me.. one thing I do encourage is drink lots of water does your body good...

Replies

• lacolombiana910
    lacolombiana910 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm adding you ... I can use all the support.
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • funkydoory
    funkydoory Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi all. I am loving my fitness pal. started last Monday and have already lost 7lb. I feel I have much more freedom than on other diets - I can still eat crisps without feeling guilty!! Im always tending to eat about 300 cals under daily allowance though. Is that bad or good?
  • prettymomsrule
    Options
    I feel ready and motivated! Hello everyone! I just started today and hope to find good friends, good support and of course a great way to lose the weight!
  • Cari40
    Cari40 Posts: 5
    Options
    Yes me too. Just loving my fitness pal, I'm able to manage what I eat and actually think about it before I eat it. Not wanting to lose weight too fast, but I find once I started eating healther the more I wanted to seek more healthy options.
  • LisaF1163
    LisaF1163 Posts: 141
    Options
    Today's my first day posting.... after joining My Fitness Pal three years ago (which is embarrassing to admit, but I'm not going to get anywhere if I'm not honest)! As you can tell by that statement, it's been hard to get motivated, but I really need to get with the program here.
  • Joy150
    Joy150 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello, I recently started too and I love the control. I love seeing everything I've eaten or intend to eat right in front of me, it helps alot.
  • sethharmon
    sethharmon Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks for adding me! The support from friends here is awesome!