Am I doing okay?

Options
Hi all,

I've been on MFP for a while now, though since January I have put my health and fitness priorities on hold. In the last 2 months I have joined a gym, completed 30 days with no alcohol and started doing intervals of walking/jogging. My eating can be a bit all over the place due to IBS but considering everything, I was wondering if some of you could review my diary and let me know what you think? Do you think I am doing okay and is there anything I could improve on?

I have actually gained weight since first joining, I was 65.5kg when I started and really want to get down to that again. Since starting weight training at the gym I seemed to have gained 4kg!

My current specs are:
Height: 162cm
Weight: 69kg

I hope the weight starts dropping off again soon! Any tips, info and reviews would be a huge help, thanks :-)

Replies

• zen_mama
    zen_mama Posts: 51
    Options
    you'll need to change your settings and make your diary public before anybody else can review it. I sympathize with the IBS issue. I've learned my triggers and usually do just fine, but have realized that sugar is now my newest trigger. Last weekend I indulged a bit at a family function (cake and a french toast casserole, both high in sugar) and I really payed for it for about 2 days afterwards. Not fun :-(
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Yep. You need to go into your privacy settings and make your diary public. We can't see it. :(
  • Urbanlamb
    Urbanlamb Posts: 17
    Options
    I can't look at your journal right now, but a thought hit me that perhaps you're building muscle? Have you taken any measurements, and are your clothes fitting a bit loser?
    Good luck and hang in there!
  • NakeshiaB
    NakeshiaB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys! I've changed my settings so you should be able to view my diary now.