New......again!

Options
Hello again!

I was previously on MFP a few months ago and just totally fell off the wagon!

It amazes me how easy it is to give up and how hard it is to get started again! But....I DOING IT!

I prayed hard last night that I would find the courage and motivation to get up and get moving!

Well it worked! I got up and I got moving! I know once I am back into the swing of things I will feel MUCH better! Mind and body!

I plan on combining my Turbo Fire with 10 Minute Trainer so if there is anyone out there doing the same workouts I need all the support and prayers I can get!

Thanks for listening!

RR

Replies

• Diane41912
    Diane41912 Posts: 10
    Options
    I don't have that kind of work out but I need to lose a lot of weight and need the motivation and prayers also. we can help each other by doing just that. Prayer works in a lot of ways. You got going this morning and as long as you keep praying about it you will keep going. I will send you a friend request if that is ok.
  • cmbalint
    cmbalint Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    it is great you started back ,give your self credit for that. I'm not doing those work outs I have started yoga and am enjoying that.
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    I'm actually dong instanty first and then headed to that...it might be two different workouts but they are both hard core...if you or anyone on here needs motivation,support or suggestions...feel free to add me:)