HRM

Options
I am looking to buy a HRM and only have about 80 dollars to spend any one have opinions on which to buy and around how much they cost? Where to buy them?

Replies

• Mommagoose4
    Mommagoose4 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4. It was recommended to me. I love it. I bought mine off amazon & I am not 100% sure the cost.
  • Hippie_Soul
    Hippie_Soul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4 HRM. Very easy to use and hasn't given me any problems so far! It was less than $100 on Amazon but can't remember exactly how much.
  • minihaak
    minihaak Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have a polar FT4, around $84 Australian on ebay. It's really easy to use, comes with an chest strap that's really comfy. I really like knowing how many calories I burn for my stats, rather than using the MFP estimates.
    Hope this helps :)
  • ckenning
    ckenning Posts: 71
    Options
    I also have the Polar FT4. I got mine at Target a few months back ...it was on sale for about $80 - $85 I'm thinking. You'll love it!
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Polar FT4-- I went to bodytronics.com and paid $61.88 with shipping included!
  • erinsnyder357
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4. It was recommended to me. I love it. I bought mine off amazon & I am not 100% sure the cost.

I agree!! I just got the FT4F off bodytronics for 61 - free shipping. Ive used it twice and love it!
  • mjok31
    mjok31 Posts: 84
    Options
    Check out www.heartratemonitorsusa.com/ They have great prices and free shipping ushally. I have the Polar FT 7 and love it!
  • MRJ717
    MRJ717 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i got my polar ft7 (black and bronze) off of amazon for $73.77. best price i found and i LOVE it.
  • hsk71
    hsk71 Posts: 19
    Options
    Been using my Suunto M1 for about 2 weeks and it makes a HUGE difference!! Can use exactly how many cals burned so figures far more accurate than the estimates on MFP. (I LOVE MFP, but some of the auto figures just seem REALLY out!)
  • Ceceamanda
    Ceceamanda Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just got the polar ft4 on amazon (popular choice clearly lol) on there both the ft4 and ft7 were under $80. You can go to polar's website to see the differences between the two.