Who's struggling to lose post-pregnancy pounds??

Options
My second child is now about 8 months old and it's about time to lose the extra pounds.. If there's anyone here who's in the same situation, please add me and let's lose weight together. :flowerforyou:

kathrinchen11

Replies

• LynneLarocque
    LynneLarocque Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! My twin boys are now 7 months old and losing the last 20lbs is getting really hard! I've been faithful to my healthy eating habbits but counting my calories has been a time struggle....so I'm in!
  • kathrinchen11
    Options
    I know it's hard work, but I've already done it once and this second time it seems to be so much harder.. :sad:
  • ltupola
    ltupola Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Who isn't trying! LOL I lost weight after my first also, but like you said, its harder after the second. My second is almost 2 though!! LOL A bit late on the start, but feel free to add me. I have lost about 40 since I had my second baby, but still have about 40 to go.... So I am in for the long journey!
  • ainsley23
    ainsley23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's EXACTLY me! Got 2 beautiful girls aged 4 and 9 months and 20 not so beautiful pounds and a c section scar to battle against x let's help each other
  • angeljess072101
    Options
    im in the same boat but mine is longer my second child is now 3 yrs old and i haven't been able to keep the weight off i lost most of it till lately then i have gained alot of it back i weigh as much as i did haveing both my kids
  • youngsparrow
    Options
    Count me in, although my youngest is 2 already. I started running in January which helped me tone down but I really haven't lost much weight, much to my dismay. I'd really like to lose the last 10 pounds from my pregnancy.
  • salimab1
    salimab1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a new 6 month old and I am ready to drop about 40 pounds myself. I am trying Visalus for the first time, seems to work for a lot of people. There is limited support in New York, so this board will be a Godsend.