I am always tired

Options
Okay i dont understand this now.. i am ALWAYS tired.. i eat at least 1200 cals a day.. and sleep 7 hours a night and i am just always so freakin tired!!! i dont get it i never have enough energy.. like today at my workout with my trainer i had ABSOLUTELY NO ENERGY! event hough i had a banana before my workout.. my trainer says its probably due to stress but i dont know... i DONT UNDERSTAND THIS!! and on top of that i have gained like 4 pounds since being on maintenance and have now switched back to weight loss to lose them again.. i just need to vent sorry guys and thanks for listening as always!!!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    Okay i dont understand this now.. i am ALWAYS tired.. i eat at least 1200 cals a day.. and sleep 7 hours a night and i am just always so freakin tired!!! i dont get it i never have enough energy.. like today at my workout with my trainer i had ABSOLUTELY NO ENERGY! event hough i had a banana before my workout.. my trainer says its probably due to stress but i dont know... i DONT UNDERSTAND THIS!! and on top of that i have gained like 4 pounds since being on maintenance and have now switched back to weight loss to lose them again.. i just need to vent sorry guys and thanks for listening as always!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Do you take a vitamin??

I do a 1/4 tsp shot of...(wish it was more exciting :tongue: ) of Morton's Lite salt for potassium and it kind of perks me up. I've also been told here that if you're not getting enough iron in your diet, then that could cause fatigue.

Like I said, wish my shots were more exciting. {{sigh}} :grumble:
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    add 1-200 calories and see if that makes a difference. I was at a point where I was balancing out at 1200 cal/day including exercise cals, and was a zombie. I added gradually until I felt better and started losing weight again. I'm averaging 1400 cals now, feel great & am losing.
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Are you eating enough carbs? I would also try a B complex vitamin with iron.
  • thegirlwholived
    thegirlwholived Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Try fish oil and/or vitamin B6. The B6 is supposed to be the peppy pill according to the nutritionist at my gym.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I would up the calories. . .but do NOT underestimate the power of stress to suck the life out of you.

I just finished a very stressful end of the semester, and I feel like a new person now that all that pressure is off.

Take some time in your day to do something nice for yourself that you want to do. :flowerforyou: