pre work out drink???

Options
Does anyone drink a pre work out drink? If so what is your favorite?

Replies

• bobby150
    bobby150 Posts: 76
    Options
    Also feel free to add me looking for more friends who love to hit the gym hard!!!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Musclepharm Assualt and NO Explode. Go back and forth between them depending on what is on sale. They both work well.
  • bobby150
    Options
    no explode has always been a good one i tried jack3d its awesome
  • shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Diet tonic water so I don't get cramps in muscles
  • miamigirl123
    miamigirl123 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    NOS Cardio Cuts from GNC. It's awesome because it doesn't have creatine in it so I avoid the water retention and the bulky "pump" after my workouts. It's like crack in a bottle...I feel like I can run for days and swim across oceans when I drink it lol :)
  • bobby150
    Options
    NOS Cardio Cuts from GNC. It's awesome because it doesn't have creatine in it so I avoid the water retention and the bulky "pump" after my workouts. It's like crack in a bottle...I feel like I can run for days and swim across oceans when I drink it lol :)

hahaha thats awesome love it!
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options

I have been looking for a pre workout without creatine because I get the same effect as you. Thanks :wink:

I used MusclePharm Assualt, great result but alot of creatine.

Currently using Cellucor C4. This does have less creatine.
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    4oz OJ, half scoop of protein powder and a cup of coffee.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    After drinking 1MR I felt like skipping the gym and just lifting cars in the parking lot, but it has(at least to me) a wicked crash. Now I use Bullnox
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    After drinking 1MR I felt like skipping the gym and just lifting cars in the parking lot, but it has(at least to me) a wicked crash. Now I use Bullnox

It's got quite a bit of caffeine I believe.
    I hated Bullnox when I tried it.

My favorites have been BSN HyperFx and Promera Health Beta-Cret
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i use NOS powder b/c i need the energy
  • particleastro
    particleastro Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have 5g creatine, 5g beta-alanine, 5g l-glutamine, 5g wheatgrass powder and 5ml omega-3. Gives a good buzz, loads of energy too.

JU
  • JenSkinLaPierre
    JenSkinLaPierre Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I take a scoop of AminoX (get it at GNC) and drink a little before my work out and a little during. I'm like the guy ^^ that wants to lift cars in the parking lot. It gives a DEFINITE power boost. I burned 1006 calories yesterday working out for 2.5 hours on it. I also take a fat burner (Roxy Lean), so the combination of the two makes me out of my mind, in a good way of course. :)
  • bobby150
    Options
    hahahaha thats hilarious man
  • js370
    js370 Posts: 140
    Options
    A cup of coffee will get me through my workout. On the fence about trying out NO Explode. Read and heard good things about it.
  • VMarkV
    VMarkV Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Water, 3-6g beta alanine, 500-1000mg acetyl-l-carnitine, 1/2 tsp salt, some potassium, and B-vitamins
    I drink this during weight lifting
  • bobby150
    Options
    A cup of coffee will get me through my workout. On the fence about trying out NO Explode. Read and heard good things about it.
    NO explode is my fail safe I always go back to it great product but always looking for new ones as your body gets used to it.
  • bobby150
    Options
    Water, 3-6g beta alanine, 500-1000mg acetyl-l-carnitine, 1/2 tsp salt, some potassium, and B-vitamins
    I drink this during weight lifting
    nice mix!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    pre-workout: water
    POST-workout: chocolate milk(1%) or chocolate protein shake made with 1% milk

Coffee makes an excellent pre-workout drink though. Like 15 minutes before I start working out
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I alternate between superpump max and neurocore. Sometimes half a scoop of each mixed.