Hello

Options
Just wanted to say hello, I joined today and looking forward others. I have only been really trying to get back in shape for maybe two weeks. I have decided to try the low glycemic index due to sugar problems. I have to say I feel great. I have more energy and the food is good. Looking forward to sharing ideas and getting some new ones.

Heres to lifestyle changes,
Tracy

Replies

• trajef31
    trajef31 Posts: 20
    Options
    Just wanted to say hello, I joined today and looking forward others. I have only been really trying to get back in shape for maybe two weeks. I have decided to try the low glycemic index due to sugar problems. I have to say I feel great. I have more energy and the food is good. Looking forward to sharing ideas and getting some new ones.

Heres to lifestyle changes,
    Tracy
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hello and welcome ! I too am making "life style changes". Best wishes to you on yours.
  • Sueravacio
    Options
    Hello, co-newbies! Been a member since a few weeks ago, and i think i'm doing good - in terms of committing myself to a new lifestyle. I'll say, this very useful site is one of the biggest factors of my ongoing success.