I saw the light!

Options
I was standing in front of the full-length mirror this morning in my undies in my natural stance and I saw light from between my thighs! There was actually a sliver of space between them! Sometimes it's the little things that encourage me and get me motivated!

Replies

• tigerlily8045
    tigerlily8045 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Yes it is the little things and one day soon I too shall see the light! Thanks for that NSV to keep us all going.
  • MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I was standing in front of the full-length mirror this morning in my undies in my natural stance and I saw light from between my thighs! There was actually a sliver of space between them! Sometimes it's the little things that encourage me and get me motivated!

Yay you got a thigh gap!! :smile:
  • tryinghard71
    tryinghard71 Posts: 593
    Options
    Nice! Congrats! I am still looking for my light. LOL!
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Those small accomplishments are the best!! I can not wait to see in between my legs.. lol.. Great job!!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Wait...thighs aren't supposed to touch? LOL..kidding...

Congrats! That is an awesome NSV!
  • THEErikaR
    THEErikaR Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Niiice!!! I can't wait 'til I see the light!!! :wink:
  • vk2011
    vk2011 Posts: 4
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep it up!

I hope to see the light some too xx
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    way to go!!
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    Thanks!! You are all so encouraging!! :)
  • rrhawkins
    rrhawkins Posts: 1
    Options
    That's encouraging. I am looking forward to seeing the light. That is definitely one of the things I hate, not seeing the light.
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    That's encouraging. I am looking forward to seeing the light. That is definitely one of the things I hate, not seeing the light.

Thanks! I still don't like my thighs, but that is a big step in the right direction. It's been a looooong time since I saw the light!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Bring on the summer!
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    LOL...u go, Girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!