Women size 12/14

Options
petemeep
petemeep Posts: 62 Member
Where do you buy workout clothes and what do find fits best or is good quality? Mainly for running.

Replies

• MsNP
    MsNP Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you have a TJ Maxx or a Marshall's near you, but they usually sell really good 'brand' exercise clothes at about half the usual cost. They have all types of clothes, for yoga, for running, for just about anything.
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I got mine at JCPenny. They are relatively inexpensive compared to brands like Champion, Nike, etc that you would get at stores like Sports Authority, Modells and such. I'm satisfied with the movement I get from the cargo type pants and the yoga pants look like something you can wear out on the street without looking silly.
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Kohls when they are on sale.
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Do you have a Sports Chek near you? I can usually find pretty good deals on clothing there. I love Nike pants (loose but still streamlined feeling) and anything by Underarmor for tops.

Lululemon also makes very comfy clothes that come in your size but they are more expensive.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Target has reasonable prices for yoga pants/capris, basic sports bras, and workout shirts.
  • twinmom01
    twinmom01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I don't run...I do kickboxing and crossfit

But I buy my workout gear from Old Navy - I buy their yoga type pants with the fold down waistband - comfy and flattering...and buy the ribbed tank tops...I usually throw over a Champion dry T-shirt on top (from Target) of the tank top