Check-In ?

Options
I have a question about the "check-in" process. When I check in with my new weight it tells me I've lost enough weight to reset my nutrition/exercise goals and then it ask if I want mfp to update it, I check yes but don't notice any difference. What am I doing wrong?

Replies

• rcharlee
    rcharlee Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I would check the manual settings. I haven't received that message, but if I go to manual area with the calories, defictis, and such I'll put in my caloric reduction based off BMI to change the information.
  • huntindawg1962
    huntindawg1962 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    it probably dropped your daily calories just a tad - probably not enough to really notice it if you were not paying attention close to the exact "old number."
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Hi, click Home, then Goals and follow the change goals procedure (I select their auto one) and OK your way through the screens and it should give your adjustment by the end. I do this each time I weigh in and it usually nabs about 10 calories off of me a day each time!
  • dvcab
    dvcab Posts: 78
    Options
    I wait till i reach a milestone i have set then adjust or when i stalled in weight lost i played with the figures and actually put my calorie count up for a while, then readjusted it down again. If your comfortable with your current calories and are losing weight just leave it for awhile