Im bored.......

samantha115
samantha115 Posts: 371
edited September 20 in Food and Nutrition
and at work and I want to eat something sweet. Really really bad. Im really really tempted to go across the street and go get some freaking dark chocolate. God I love dark chocolate. Its just eating and eating away at me.......no pun intended.

Dammit.

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Don't do it! I know you can refrain from eating it. You should try buying those little 100 calorie snack packs with chocolate in them. good snack low in calories.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Alert!! Stay away!! Don't do it when you're feeling ravenous!! :laugh:
  • Eat the chocolate. Hit the gym.
    If you put in time to burn off the calories that you put in your mouth,it's like it never happened.
    Calories in calories out.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    cup of tea with stevia ( or artificial sweetner if only choice!!) a bit of milk and it is sweet and fools me!! :drinker:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    as what my oldest daughter says...step away from the oreo's!!!!! In your case..just the chocolate....

I know it is very hard when you are bored..I am right there with you but just ate not that long ago..and my hubby is at work and I am thinking about doing my workout right now....

Well just keep thinking that if you need something then just buy the small pudding cups or drink your water...that should help....
  • Whenever I'm feeling tempted, I try to use a quote from Chalene Johnson: "Nothing tastes as good as lean feels".... it generally works. You need to find something that distracts you when temptation stares you in the eye. :)

Holly
This discussion has been closed.