Im bored.......

Options
and at work and I want to eat something sweet. Really really bad. Im really really tempted to go across the street and go get some freaking dark chocolate. God I love dark chocolate. Its just eating and eating away at me.......no pun intended.

Dammit.

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Don't do it! I know you can refrain from eating it. You should try buying those little 100 calorie snack packs with chocolate in them. good snack low in calories.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Alert!! Stay away!! Don't do it when you're feeling ravenous!! :laugh:
  • rahbeartoes
    Options
    Eat the chocolate. Hit the gym.
    If you put in time to burn off the calories that you put in your mouth,it's like it never happened.
    Calories in calories out.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    cup of tea with stevia ( or artificial sweetner if only choice!!) a bit of milk and it is sweet and fools me!! :drinker:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    as what my oldest daughter says...step away from the oreo's!!!!! In your case..just the chocolate....

I know it is very hard when you are bored..I am right there with you but just ate not that long ago..and my hubby is at work and I am thinking about doing my workout right now....

Well just keep thinking that if you need something then just buy the small pudding cups or drink your water...that should help....
  • trillium
    Options
    Whenever I'm feeling tempted, I try to use a quote from Chalene Johnson: "Nothing tastes as good as lean feels".... it generally works. You need to find something that distracts you when temptation stares you in the eye. :)

Holly