Missing the mark !

:grumble: Well , I just completed todays food journal and for the first time in just over 3 weeks now , I was over...........UGH :frown: -213 cals. -20 carbs. -18 fat -3 protein. And that included logging all my exercise also. It might be psychological and all that but before I completed my diary and totaled out.......I felt "heavy" in my stomach. (Like everything I ate today was heavy and hanging on) Does that make any since??? :huh: Well I am not going t let it get me down because tomorrow is a new day right ! And , I am greatful that I have MFP to help me get back on track. :heart: Thanks for listening.

Replies

• neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :grumble: Well , I just completed todays food journal and for the first time in just over 3 weeks now , I was over...........UGH :frown: -213 cals. -20 carbs. -18 fat -3 protein. And that included logging all my exercise also. It might be psychological and all that but before I completed my diary and totaled out.......I felt "heavy" in my stomach. (Like everything I ate today was heavy and hanging on) Does that make any since??? :huh: Well I am not going t let it get me down because tomorrow is a new day right ! And , I am greatful that I have MFP to help me get back on track. :heart: Thanks for listening.
  • Your very right , tomorrow is a new day. If I over eat or have not so healthy foods my stomach feels heavy also , so I dont think its psychological. Just our bodies telling us ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Good Luck tomorrow! :flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    I bet you lose weight anyway! That's what happens to me. When I think that I do bad, the next weigh in, I tend to lose! Good luck!