ONE WEEK = SUCCESS! = HAPPINESS & ENCOURAGEMENT

Options
nolachick
nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
OK so it's only been about a week since I started this. I got serious about working out, going 4x this week, serious about cutting out bad food. I'm still not on a strict diet but I cut out all the bad stuff and tried to incorporate more good stuff. Today before I worked out I decided to weigh myself even though I didn't expect any changes yet...and it's not a lot but....I lost 2LBS! woop woop!
That is good enough for me, just having that confidence that if I work hard I willl see results :)

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good for you! You can do this! Congratulations on the 2 lbs.
  • 2kaizen
    Options
    You go girl!

Success begets success!

Keep working the system and there will be no stopping you!

:drinker:
  • angiered
    angiered Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Awesome! WTG!
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    2 lbs in a week is totally success! Congrats!
  • goodinmeek
    Options
    :smile: Hello everyone... I just wanted to say that 2 lbs for a week is GREAT! I am trying not to concentrate so much on the weight...I have lost 3 inches in my waist and 2 inches off my butt!! YEA! I am starting to be able to breathe in my clothes again. I have a very long way to go so I have to celebrate the little things. :flowerforyou:

Also, I went to a 4 day family event and managed to continue excercising and eating very well. I did embibe in quite a bit of :drinker: but because I was working out and eating 1500 calories or less, I didn't gain!

I am starting to be more aware of what I eat and it is easier to stay within my calorie count. Working out is no longer just something I should do so I can lose weight...now it is something I do so I can have a treat! :noway:

Peace and Joy
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!