Hit my 1st goal..... Down 20+lbs.....

Options
Andirae48
Andirae48 Posts: 19 Member
I started my journey back on Valentine's Day this year! So I have been going at it for a little over 3months now. And to be honest, I havent been faithful the past couple of weeks after hitting my first little milestone of 20lbs. Which brings me to the reason I am posting these pictures. I need a pick me up! I told myself that at each goal I would post.....so that I would feel like I was held accountable, in a sense. So here goes nothing.... It has taken some nerve to post these.....hint, the look on my face in the after pictures...lol

FrontView.jpg
SideView.jpg
BackFat.jpg

1stGoal-20lbs.jpg
1stGoal-20lbsfrontview.jpg

Andi! Good Luck to each and everyone of you! It Aint Easy.....but SOOOOOO WORTH IT!!!!!

Replies

• kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Options
    You look great... Stay on track and dont give up.. Look how easy it was to lose 20. You got this !:smile:
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good! Keep up the good work!!!
  • Andirae48
    Options
    Thank you ladies..... I need to hear the praises....thats why I sucked it up and posted these horrible before pictures...LOL

Have fun on your journey to healthier a "you"!!! =)
  • Rylie324
    Rylie324 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    20 pounds down agrees with you! Now lets make it to 30 we can see an even bigger smile :o)
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I just love your smile... you can tell you are proud of your accomplishments and rightfully so! You look awesome, keep up the good work!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Lchaim18
    Lchaim18 Posts: 7
    Options
    You are doing really well. Take that photo of before, and put it on the fridge, on your computer, print it and put it on your car's dashboard. You can be your own motivation! Do you want to go back to the way you looked 20 pounds ago? You look amazing now. And this isn't just about looking good...it's also about how you feel. Don't your pants feel oh, so much better?!?
  • kaquelo
    kaquelo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow, it is so impressive, congratulations,
    DON'T GIVE UP, YOU ARE LOOKING GREAT
    AND YOU WILL FEEL EVEN BETTER!
    I HAVE ONLY LOST 2 POUNDS,
    so please keep it up! YOU CAN!
  • Andirae48
    Options
    Thank yall....OHHHHH, so much!!! :)
  • StaceyAnnMurray
    StaceyAnnMurray Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look awesome wtg!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!