I'm Morphing before My Very Eyes

Options
I'm finally Morphing into a skinny person:bigsmile: It's my st 20 pounds GONE! I can't wait to see more postiive results coming by Christmas time. I got my 1st outside compliment today as I was getting my hair cut. My beautician said "Have you lost weight? Your face really shows it". I was grinning from ear to ear. Finally someone has noticed besides my Hubby. He said he couldn't tell if I lost weight unless I take my clothes off....he's such a kidder:love:

I've been on this site since last February but it's only been recent since about July that I finally figured out how to stick with it & have patiently waited for the scale to reward me with some lower numbers. My husband said it's just the battery needing to be replaced in the scale.....that the lower the battery the lower the weight reading:laugh: No really....he's loving seeing his wife look somewhat human again.

I've been hoping to look more fit & what better time than my 50th Birthday coming up next weekend ....Las Vegas here we come:wink: I sure feel better about myself with a few pounds off. I even can go shopping & feel that I'm not the fat one in the bunch as much as I did before. I still have a ways to go & would need to tone up the muscles. But Iimited by my body ailments at the moment. I've been waiting to brag like you all do when you loose your goal milestones. Check out my pictures on my profile. (I don't know how to post here...sorry). Thanks for reading my happy rant. Yeah yeah yeah yeah.....:drinker: :smokin: :drinker:

Replies

• Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Gratz! It's a wonderful feeling to finally realize that this is possible and will be a reality!
  • kimberjones
    Options
    Congratulations!! 20 lbs is amazing! I'm almost there....almost.... :)

I got my 1st outside compliment yesterday!! I grinned and grinned and grinned and was soooo happy to share it with my husband!!

Enjoy Vegas!

:flowerforyou:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing so well. Your husband sounds awesome with how supportive and sweet he has been with his jokes. :wink:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Thank you for the compliments.....it does feel good to be validated from my MFP peers:flowerforyou: Were all in this together....helping each other to get there:drinker: P.S. My Hubby is a hoot for sure....
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    you mean that lady by the kitchen aid mixer and the one in your profile shot are the same woman? WOW--you look GORGEOUS!

enjoy your bday and have fun! :drinker:
  • 1Sweets
    Options
    you mean that lady by the kitchen aid mixer and the one in your profile shot are the same woman? WOW--you look GORGEOUS!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No more Carrot Cake for me:laugh:
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    you did great
  • twilight1542
    Options

Uh yeah! If I didn't know better I'd say you've lost more than 20lbs. It's amazing the difference 20lbs & properly fitting clothing makes :)

You look AMAZING! Keep up the good work & keep wearing fitted clothes b/c you have a great figure & should be showing it off. No more baggy clothes for you :)
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    how exciting for both of you ... especially hubby with his "hubba hubba wife"

enjoy the journey
  • 1Sweets
    Options
    You guys..I mean gals or so funny:laugh: My weight is in my legs....The angle is just good with the skirt on. But hey I'll take all the compliments you have to dish:tongue: I'm loving it tonight.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I really am here & I keep going cuz you all are keeping me straight. Otherwise in the old days...I'd be having more carrot cake:sad: Thank you, Thank you for all your support.

twilight1542 you are so right! Other shirts (as the white one on my profile shows) that are baggy just don't help out the ole waist line at all! And short skirts show off my chunky knees, calves & thighs so....clothes do really help disguise those areas.
  • kattiek
    Options
    Congrats girl, you look great!

ps. It's hard for me to resist carrot cake too especially if you have a mixer as fabulous as that Kitchen Aid one you have to make it with!:blushing:
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    You really have done a fabulous job. Keep up the great work.
  • dottiemarie
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is the best thing... to see yourself literally melting away. I'm always checking out those mirrors when I walk by now... keep it up and best of luck to you!
  • faithjobes
    faithjobes Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    isn't it fun? i have never been more proud of myself as i am when someone notices i've lost weight and says they didn't even recognize me! i can't wait to lose all my excess weight. i love the compliments, it's so encouraging! you really do look great, espeically for almost 50. keep it up!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Way to go!!!!

See you have the correct user name "I know I can" and you can!!!!!

I am so happy for you!!!

Memaw
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • bethany_burns
    bethany_burns Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just beautiful! I can't believe you are almost 50!! You look 30!

Keep up the great work, fantastic!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Way to go! you should be proud you look great!

:flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!