Protein Powder

Options
phoebe2488
phoebe2488 Posts: 106 Member
Can anyone suggest a good tasting protein powder that can be easily mixed with skim milk, fruit, etc.? I find that I am very hungry quickly in the morning after eating breakfast (oatmeal, pb&j sandwich or something like that). Because I get so hungry, I end up eating more calories than I should. I was wondering if I need to add more protein into my diet and thought a powder would do the trick. I would like to find something that doesn't have a lot of calories.

OR

Can anyone suggest good breakfast ideas that are filling?

Replies

• gregpack
    gregpack Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Check out gold standard whey powder. Available on amazon for a pretty respectable price.

Unflavored Fat Free Greek Yogurt, chicken breast or egg beaters are all very calorie efficient sources of protein. I put crystal lite drink mix in the yogurt to flavor it. Low sugar jams work very well too.
  • getfitbesexy
    Options
    I fell IN LOVE with Vi-Shape Mix! I've been using it for 5 months now and it's the first protein powder that i've been able to stick with for this long :) It's a great meal replacement, it keeps me full for a couple hours and it tastes yummy, not that yucky chalky gritty taste that most have. I'll message you with more details! :)
  • Bernie526
    Bernie526 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Muscle Milk Light in Vanilla Creme. Delicious! You can add anything to it. Been using it for years.