I CRIED

Options
mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
:cry: when I weighed myself this morning. I was down another pound. I couldn't believe it when the scale said 145.8! I don't remember the last time I weighed 145. I know there's a .8 there and officially that makes it 146 but I don't care. I saw that 145 and started crying. I was just so happy and overwhelmed to see it. All that running I've been doing is really paying off. :bigsmile:

Ok, off to get ready for church now and continue praising God for another pound gone. :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• Saudimom
    Options
    Awwhhhhh Great job Tears of joy!!!!!
  • schlieffen
    Options
    That's awesome! Way to go!!! You're only 5 lbs away from your goal, it must feel great! Keep up the fantastic work and congrats!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    That is so fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gratz to you, and God Bless!!!!!!!
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    that greati hard work dose pay off:drinker:
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    YAY! Congrats! You're almost to your goal! YAY! Keep up the great work.
  • 2kaizen
    Options
    Woop woop ... I'm lacing up my running shoes!

Thanks f
  • 2kaizen
    Options
    Woop woop ... I'm lacing up my running shoes!

Thanks for sharing!

:drinker:
  • JPriceGA
    JPriceGA Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: Go Betty!!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • vitabella
    vitabella Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    :drinker: yayyy i am so happy for you !! keep it up!
  • slimmingmom
    Options
    You almost made me cry becuase I havn't been 145 since I was prob in the 6th grade! You're an inspiration and I can't wait for my day to see the scale say 145! Good luck with the last 5, you're sooo close! I'm getting ready for church too and should really get off here, this place is so addicting :tongue:
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great Job! :drinker: You are doing terrific. You can count it as 145 because the doctor and nutritionist told me that you should never count the point anything after the actual number. So yes you are 145 and you go girl. :happy: God Bless, Brenda
  • mpdpratima
    mpdpratima Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    :heart: This is for nucond, WOW, what an inspiration! Losing 140 pounds! You help me know I can achieve my own goal. When I started this path I had about 100 pounds to lose. I am almost half way there and the past few weeks I have lost my direction. But today I am rearranging my brain cells and getting back in the groove. Your photos say it all, thanks for sharing! It is so motivating for the rest of us.
  • feel_the_love
    Options
    This is aweomse. :drinker: what a wonderful way to start your day :heart:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Great job!!!! :drinker:
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Isn't it a wonderful feeling?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all of you for your wonderful comments. I was telling my son last night that the reason I'm on MFP so much is because everyone is so supportive and encouraging. May God bless each of you. :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Awww way to go!! That is so awesome!! Can't way till I get to 150!! Man, I have a long way to go!

You are awesome!!!

Memaw
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    great job betty!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!