5 lb. Loss!!!

Options
I just started this week and was hoping for a 2 lb loss. When I got on the scale, I had lost 5!!! :happy:
I don't plan to lose that amount regularly, but it was a nice start!!! Thanks to all the wonderful people out there on this journey with me and all your encouraging thoughts and words! Blessings to all! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mandyor
    Options
    Well done what a start. You must feel so great. Keep up the great work :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • kissinthedark
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:

I started a week ago today & I also lost 5 lbs. Go us! :drinker:
  • feel_the_love
    Options
    Great job. :)
    Keep up the work and you will get the results you want :drinker:
  • _BeccaLynn_
    Options
    Great JOb!
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Great job! Isn't it exciting?!
  • slimmingmom
    Options
    That's a very good start and I know exactly how you feel! My first week I lost 6 pounds, second week was 4, third week was 4, then I had a couple weeks of a 3 pound loss, and then I was losing a regular 2.5 pounds per week!!!! I started losing weight before I found this site...so ignore my ticker!!! Hopefully the same will be with you!!! It's just important to not get discouraged when you do start losing less weight...wich I don't think you'll do becuase you seem to know darn well that good thing doesn't always happen more than once :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!