my size 14's are getting to big--uhhhhhh, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
NewLIFEstyle4ME
NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
I went from a size 20 to a size 16w & 14 since starting this journey January 20th, 2012. In early March, I had to buy 3 new jeans, because my 20's were swimming on me. Bless God Almighty, I've got my 14's on, I wear them a lot now, because my other 14's are getting too big, and the 16w's are definitely too big.

Well, these guys are still fitting, but the tummy area is baggy and I literally can pull the waist out and stick my whole arm in one side. This is thrilling for me--just thrilling!!!! I'm going to take my measurements again today, because I haven't taken them since late march sometime. YAY!:drinker:

Replies

• Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    Options
    Congrats to you! I know the feeling of coming a long way in a quick time. I was wearing between sizes 18-16 last year and now aiming towards 10's. Keep up the great work you are doing and welcome size 12 for you:flowerforyou:
  • freeindeed33
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :love: :noway: :laugh: :smile: :happy: :drinker: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: .......yep that bout sums up what I think about this!!! :wink:
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    enjoy the new shopping spree you will have to have!! Congrats ;o)
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    How exciting!!!
  • greenacrestkd5
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is terrific!
  • Breezy415
    Breezy415 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I started the end of March (right after having my son) and my first pair of pants post pregnancy were a 22, then I got a 20 and NOW i just bought some skirts that are 18s...I'll take it! :smile:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    enjoy the new shopping spree you will have to have!! Congrats ;o)

Thanks y'all :flowerforyou:

I think this time, instead of buying 3 new pairs of jeans (like I did last time), I'll just get one MAYBE two maxium new pair of jeans. :wink: &:love: I REALLY loved the jeans I got, can't say I'm sorry they're not fitting...but they are really cute though. I'll give them away and I want to be wise about shopping, because I didn't have a CLUE I'd be looking for new smaller pair so soon!

ETA: I can pull these bad boys down WITHOUT unbuttoning them--woohoo:smooched:
  • sr4ca
    sr4ca Posts: 43
    Options
    bump for my sister
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Oh darn, my clothes don't fit anymore ... too loose.

When you're trying to lose weight and tighten up some muscles, isn't that a GREAT problem to have?!?!

(By the way, I think the person who didn't plan to spend as much on clothes while in transition was smart. Second hand stores can be your friend for temporary -- and sometimes longer term -- clothing.)
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! congrats! I love the feeling when your pants no longer fit!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I wish I would have taken my measurements when I first started January 20th, 2012...but I was too ashamed to. I first started taking measurements March 24th, 2012. I officially started keeping track of my measurements when I went from a size 20 to a size 14...when I first purchased the 14's and 16w jeans.

Just took my measurements a little while ago and I've lost:

Head: 23 (LOST 1/4 INCH)
    Neck: 14 1/2 (SAME)
    chest: 38 (SAME)
    Waist: 36 (LOST 1 INCH)
    Hips: 40 1/2 (LOST 2 1/2 INCHES)
    stomach: 39 1/4 ( LOST 1/4 INCH)
    Butt: 42 (SAME)
    left thigh: 24 (SAME)
    right thigh 24 (SAME)
    right arm/bicep: 12 (LOST 1/4 INCH)
    left arm/bicep: 12 1/2 (LOST 1/2 INCH)

:heart:

6 1/2 INCHES LOST LAST TIME(4/06/2012)
    + 4 3/4 INCHES OFF THIS TIME (5/15/2012)

:love:
    TOTAL LOSS 11 1/4 INCHES OFF MY SOON TO BE SLIM BODY SINCE I STARTED MEASURING (3/24/2012) !
    :drinker: :smooched:

I've still got a long long way to go...I want my waist to be a 24-26, my hips to be a 34-36 and my chest to be 32-34:glasses:
    that's what I'm hoping for anyhoo:wink:
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    WTG! That is awesome! I'm down fr a 22 to a 14-16. It's an amazing feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!