Looking for weight loss buddy/buddies

Options
Looking for weight loss buddy/buddies for encouragement and support. My wife and I are trying to lose weight. We both have got to lose about 100 lbs each. We are trying to encourage each other but we need some others who can help us out and who we can help too! My name is Joshua and my wife is Rachel. We're in our early 30's. Can't wait to hear from you guys!

Replies

• SlowlyLosingLolita
    SlowlyLosingLolita Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Heya! I'm about your age (late 20s) and I'm looking for some new buddies. I've been on the site for a while, so if you ever have a question, just ask!
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    good luck with your journey,

add me if you wish, I will offer help and support where I can, I am on week three!

Good luck
  • jennkain97
    jennkain97 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi there! You've come to the right place for support/ encouragement!! MFP is great! Feel free to add me as a friend. Also, look into the groups. I am part of "30 Somethings", and I believe there is at least one group for folks who need to lose 100+

Desire is the most important ingredient for weight loss (or any goal, really). Glad to have you here!
  • bexy_27
    bexy_27 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! Any and all of you! I'm mid-20's with 100+ to lose and fairly new to MFP.
  • TinaHumphries
    TinaHumphries Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in my early 30s too :)
  • Kimeanb74
    Kimeanb74 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi....you guys can feel free to add me! I'm 37 and need to lose 100ish lbs as well. Its going to be a long journey but one I'm ready to take. The more support we have the better off we are! :smile:
  • silly_whim
    silly_whim Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm in my 30s also and am competeing against my hubby to loose weight. please feel free to add me for support and motivation. I am just starting my life style change i am looking to loose 80 lbs.
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    Feel free to add me--I always love new friends:)
  • jina1218
    jina1218 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your buddy!! I'm relatively new to this so look me up! jina1218 or jina.1218@gmail.com

GOOD LUCK!!!!
  • lolo410
    lolo410 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm in my early 30s and need to lose almost 100 lbs!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me ..always in the mood to motivate and be supportive.
  • Scoober39
    Scoober39 Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me too.... I am also looking for buddies!
  • lisa_bunny
    lisa_bunny Posts: 14
    Options
    Me too- I am early 20's and have lost 41lbs in total- 12 since I joined MFP and still have another 19 to go ideally! Xx
  • Rowberta
    Rowberta Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me... i just got started again last week.. and need all the support i can get as well!!! good luck!
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Happy to add both of you. I've been doing MFP since January. Started at 287lb with a goal of 210. Currently I'm at 239lbs and still going strong. I have my diary open to friends so you can be nosy if you want to :wink:
  • NikkiJoH
    NikkiJoH Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hey is anyone on here doing a low carb keto diet? im in need of support and motivation :-) and willing to gove some too :-) xx female in early 20s x
  • renatadelarose
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you want :)
  • panduh082
    panduh082 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I've been on this site for a while, but haven't found the motivation to stick to it. I'm finally to that point-- yay! Please add me :) I still can't figure out how to add others. I'm 26 and want to lose about 100 pounds myself, but my ultimate goal is to be healthy, so if I lose less than that, I'll be happy.

Good luck on your journies!!

Amanda
  • hheather81
    hheather81 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there Im new to this, welcome to add me ,,,...
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    im looking for a partner too someone to talk to on a regular basis and posibly compeet with and challenge i hav enough friends that post but none i really talk too so if your intrested in being real friends message me