Confused with the calories:-(

Options
If I have extra calories left over from adding excersize, does that mean I can have a couple of drinks as long as I don't go over 1,200 cal.? OR, does it mean i should not have a couple drinks and just have an extra amount of calories I acquired from excersize?

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    To replace the calories burned from exercise, you should generally eat healthy, nutritious food to fuel your body. I often use my exercise calories for a treat.
  • cajun2
    Options
    I know what you mean, but don't you feel so much better when you eat the right foods and drink the right amount of water. I feel great but then I slide back to the back habits, I am hoping seeing my weight lost scale like yours below will keep me on track!
    Good luck to you BrendaLee:devil:
  • arnoldnagy
    arnoldnagy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    When I have a lot of extra calories due to excercise I try to use some of them on a good source of protein to help my muscles recover from the exercise. I will usually have a treat as well. A beer after playing football or something sweet after dinner. If I can still have a defecit left over, that's a great bonus.

Arny
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,992 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    When I have extra calories I celebrate with wasa crackers and peanut butter.

Alcohol has never been my friend when I am trying to lose weight. It clouds my judgment and gives my body no nutrition at all

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: