Ladies it is possible to lose belly fat after having kids!

Options

Replies

• Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    That is fanfriggentastic girl! Good job :)
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I eat a low number of carbs per day as well and I eat a TON of food. My food mainly comes in the form of LOTS of veggies!!! They make up about 80 percent of my diet. Due to medical issues and being under the care of an MD, I follow a low-carb diet directly prescribed by him and it works. I have bloodwork done every two months and my numbers are great! Don't assume that just because someone is eating only 20 carbs a day, they are starving themselves or are unhealthy. My diet is VERY healthy; I assure you. This is the main reason I keep my diary closed. I don't want someone telling me that what I'm doing is wrong or needs to be changed when the foods I eat have given me my good health back. If you eat natural foods rather than processed foods, it's not hard to keep the carb count down and still eat lots and lots of food.
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! :drinker:
  • teachermegan
    teachermegan Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm also wondering about doing that all in one month? Wow. that's impressive.
  • Butterfly3730
    Butterfly3730 Posts: 220
    Options
    I eat a low number of carbs per day as well and I eat a TON of food. My food mainly comes in the form of LOTS of veggies!!! They make up about 80 percent of my diet. Due to medical issues and being under the care of an MD, I follow a low-carb diet directly prescribed by him and it works. I have bloodwork done every two months and my numbers are great! Don't assume that just because someone is eating only 20 carbs a day, they are starving themselves or are unhealthy. My diet is VERY healthy; I assure you. This is the main reason I keep my diary closed. I don't want someone telling me that what I'm doing is wrong or needs to be changed when the foods I eat have given me my good health back. If you eat natural foods rather than processed foods, it's not hard to keep the carb count down and still eat lots and lots of food.

Well stated!
  • ahatcher0905
    Options
    Guys let me correct this, the first picture was taken March 10th, not April 10th. I just noticed that I accidentaly put the wrong date....anyways Thank you so much and boooooo to the negative people. Eating low carbs is not a bad thing, geeez! Before I started this diet I was pre diabetic, and now my sugar levels are perfect. So iis low carb such a bad thing at all? Didn't think so. I never kept my diary private on purpose, I just never changed it to public since starting MFP. This is sometimes what my day consist of, food wise. Breakfast: 3 hard boiled eggs without the yolk and a slice of turkey breast. Lunch: baked chicken breast with one slice of tomatoe dinner: steak or porkchop with broccoli. I don't hardly ever snack. I see my dietician weekly and I'm healthy as ever.
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I was also pre-diabetic (hypoglycemic), but my numbers are ALMOST back in the normal range as well. A low-carb diet has given me my life back.
  • Motivated__
    Motivated__ Posts: 27
    Options
    Guys let me correct this, the first picture was taken March 10th, not April 10th. I just noticed that I accidentaly put the wrong date....anyways Thank you so much and boooooo to the negative people. Eating low carbs is not a bad thing, geeez! Before I started this diet I was pre diabetic, and now my sugar levels are perfect. So iis low carb such a bad thing at all? Didn't think so. I never kept my diary private on purpose, I just never changed it to public since starting MFP. This is sometimes what my day consist of, food wise. Breakfast: 3 hard boiled eggs without the yolk and a slice of turkey breast. Lunch: baked chicken breast with one slice of tomatoe dinner: steak or porkchop with broccoli. I don't hardly ever snack. I see my dietician weekly and I'm healthy as ever.

Good for you! Don't mind what other people say. Every body is different. I myself do low carb, but my magic number is 50 - 55 carbs. Anything less and I maintain anything more and I gain. You are healthy and happy and that is all that matters! You look fantastic!
  • lrdavenport23
    lrdavenport23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's still awesome work in only 2 mths. Great job!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Of course of course and you look great too! :drinker:
  • Misalayne
    Misalayne Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Awesome changes.:happy:
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation!! You look amazing. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options

Congrats on your success! The difference between your two pics is amazing! You should be proud.

I do also want to say that I don't think people were trying to be negative although I can see how it would come across that way. Eating 20g or less of carbs a day is not doable to some people and I think they just want to see how you did it and what you were eating that had so few carbs. It takes a lot of dedication to cut carbs like that and I, for example, would not be able to sustain that. If it works for you I think that is great! People lose weight/get healthy many different ways and people just want to A) make sure you are still being healthy and/or B) learn from your success as it is quite incredible.
  • shauna9909
    shauna9909 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just started lowering my carbs, and you just inspired me to stick to it!!! Thank you so much, and you look WONDERFUL!!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options

That's awesome! Keep up the great work! It's working for you and your proof is in the pictures!! Congrats!!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    You go Girl you look great::)
  • Slimwithin0408
    Slimwithin0408 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This is EXACTLY what I needed to see.....thank you so so much and a huge congratulations! Ty x
  • strongmom2b
    strongmom2b Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So how many calories do you eat?
  • strongmom2b
    strongmom2b Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You started on March 10 of THIS year????

THis is SO inspiring for me!! COngrats!!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Ok so for me...I'm wanting to lose my baby belly too...I have had three pregnancies..my last being a twin pregnancy.....now I have no clue how to do low carb at all...so help? haha. Like a list of stuff to eat and what to avoid perhaps? Like MFP has my carbs at 257 and I have already reached 231 lol.....I could probably stick to it if I knew where to start....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!