New here...

Options
Been on here and off here for a little while, I get mift at losing a little and then it won't go any further.. People tell me.. each lettuce and salads.. You see this is my problem.. I can't stand lettuce... ugh salads.. Anyone got any other suggestions? Please

I would love new friends.. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lillyee
    lillyee Posts: 1
    Options
    Try any nice grilled vegetable as a replacement. Mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach etc :) Cos salad is yucky!!
  • ltupola
    ltupola Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Eat what you like!!! I cannot stress that enough!! I have lost weight, gotten pregnant and am on my way to losing it again. But you will not and cannot stick to something you hate! I love steamed veggies and I am a meat lover.... So I ate what I loved, just in moderation. When you eat something that just doesn't satisfy you, you find yourself feeling hungry more often then not. So find recipes that sound good or have what you love in them. I eat a lot of chicken breast, steamed veggies and brown rice. What are some things that you like?
  • geneslilwifey
    Options
    I eat just about anything I want but I measure my food out. I eat a lot of fruit and veggies the streamers veggies in the bag are great. Key is moderation!!
  • ada060
    ada060 Posts: 1
    Options
    I try and eat allot protien with every meal (fish, chicken, light beef
    try and cut back on bread - if you swap it for riveta it works great
    try and measure all pasta, potatoes and rice - i use a cup for that and was shocked i was eating over twice as much as i should have been
  • Cschwartz63
    Options
    Thank you I will try that.. something I didn't think about trying:happy:
  • Cschwartz63
    Options
    I love chicken, turkey, sometimes steak and some fruit.. I will try this, I will just have to learn to cut back on some of these things. I do find that when I eat something I really don't care for.. I eat more or something else. Thanks for your post!:happy:
  • Cschwartz63
    Options
    Thank you! those steamers are great.. I just have to work on the eating less and good:happy:
  • Cschwartz63
    Options
    I did the same thing after measuring my food.. I found I was eating so much more than I thought. Ugh.. It never ends, any way I think I am going to stick to chicken and turkey for a bit.. Just find different ways of cooking it. I found chicken chilie is great.. Thank you