Reached my goal weight today!

Options
lou1618
lou1618 Posts: 96 Member
A week ago I was 2 lbs from my goal and last week I had family visiting for the week and so today I was not looking forward to weighing. Last week I try to stay on track with only going over a few calories a couple of days. I still managed to get a walk in while family was here. My goal for this week was not to gain, but when I weigh it show that I had lost the last 2 lbs. YAY!.. I was in shock and of course had to step on the scales more then once. Althought I am extremely happy to make it to my goal weight. I am posting more to say that in the past when I had family here I would always use that as an excuse not to even try and be disappointed in myself when I didnt loss or gain the next week. I used the no more excuses and today I reach my goal. I joined MFP mid Jan 2012 and have lost a total of 16 lbs... but I started this journey in Jan 2011. I've lost a total of 38.5 lbs... would like to say that the last few months has be much easier thanks to all of my friends here on MFP.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!