slendertone abs

Options
So I have checked the boards and can not see anything re this

I have just bought the slendertone abs...wow it gives a jolt...has ayone else tried this?

It is supposed to work the abdominals on a cycle over days when you use it

Replies

• mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    any one???
  • BeckiCharlotte13x
    BeckiCharlotte13x Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Yup, I have ;) i bought one, used it for a bit, and then stopped because i figured i needed to loose the fat first! but i reckon it works, i could feel it the next day :D let me know how you get one with it.
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You'll need to already be at the low level of body fat in order to see your abs in the first place.
  • xsarahlouise1
    Options
    I've tried these before. If it feels more like pins & needles, it's not working because there is too much fat covering the muscle.
    When it does work, you know about it! It makes the muscle contract quite strong. I'd say they work.
  • amalecka
    amalecka Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Agata and I work for Slendertone. I would suggest that you have a look at some case studies & testimonials that were posted online from people who tried our products before. Here is the link:http://www.slendertone.com/case-studies.aspx?pid=10-15. Here is also some more information shared from a blogger about Slendertone http://athomewithmrsm.blogspot.com/2012/02/slendertone-challenge-beginning.html. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would be happy to help.
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My Slendertone System-Abs just turned up today ... Trying it now. I'll tell you in a month what I think of it. :-)
  • plyosteph
    plyosteph Posts: 17
    Options
    I have had the product for almost 2 years now. I use it in conjunction with diet, exercise, and the P90X program. I didn't start using the belt until 2 months into the P90X program (abs were becoming well developed) and really helped out with the fine tuning of my abs and even gave me some nice contour lines. The P90X AbRipperX was starting to give me a 6-pack, which wasn't what I was looking for, so I started using the belt instead. Long story short - follow the directions, work your way up to where you can start at 50-60 intensity and end the 30 min. session at 95-97.