Hey Everyone!!

Options
Hi there my names Natalie i am new to all of this so any tips would be great!
been doing it for a week now :-)
xx

Replies

• Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Persistence is key :). I think the most important thing I've realized thus far is the weight/results won't happen overnight, just as the weight gain didn't happen overnight. It's all about making a gradual change of lifestyle, if you truly want it to come off and stay off in a healthy manner.
  • AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My best advice is to make MFP a part of your life. It has kept me on track and everyone here has supported me SO much.

My other advice is long but, it's in my blog. You can add me as a friend if you want. :)

Good luck and I wish you well.
  • jackisuzu
    jackisuzu Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello!! just remember slow and steady! I have lost 34 pounds in 4 months. It is a slow journey but so worth it!! MFP has been the best tool ever for me!! I love scanning and tracking stuff as I go and i put EVERYTHING in even my vitamins as some have calories and I like to see what is lacking as well. You can do it!!
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    dedication
  • jrecmcallister
    Options
    Patience and persistance. Some days it is hard and discouraging and some days are victories. It has to be a part of your life now. Not just something you sometimes remember. You can add me if you want! Good luck!
  • RubysYummyMummy87
    Options
    Thanks every1 for the great advice! ive never been on a forum before so didn't really expect a reply!
    I have been using MFP everyday for a week now and its deffo taking over my life haha but in a positive way :-) Thanks again :-) xx:flowerforyou:
  • makainui
    makainui Posts: 31
    Options
    you'll love it here. great support system for those who wants to be on the right track to get healthy..welcome feel free to add me if you want>>>