Just started this......

Options
so I just started this and need friends on here to talk fitness and foods with. I absolutely love training and being a health nerd :) So if ya don't mind adding me please do so.

Replies

• isabey
    isabey Posts: 23
    Options
    Ok Mad...dont know if I am anywhere in ur league...but hey nothing wrong with dreamin right?....
  • MADBRAND
    MADBRAND Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks man!! Hey teamwork breeds success and all about that!!
  • trysha1231
    trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Evellitha
    Evellitha Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Brand new here too. Trying to fix up my nutrition to get the max results. Lost 50 lbs since August 2011, have the last 10 lbs to lose. Also doing Insanity alongside with good food. Finished round 1. I'm at week 2 of my new round.
  • MADBRAND
    MADBRAND Posts: 17
    Options
    That is super AWESOME Evellitha!!!! I've been really curious about trying out that insanity workout. It sounds super intense and fun!!!
  • Rohnic
    Rohnic Posts: 82
    Options
    hey madbrand,
    Welcome aboard! Feel free to add me, i am always looking for active friends for mutual motivation and support!
    cheers, Nicole
  • trysha1231
    trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Ditto! The more support the better! Feel free to add me!
  • Goodkid3
    Goodkid3 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi everyone! i guess Im kind of shy in a way and this is not my lenguage so hi?
  • evelynfarmer
    evelynfarmer Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Check this website out: www.fitnesspoynters.com
  • anneaboh
    anneaboh Posts: 1
    Options
    hi, just started this as well. whats insanity?
  • Evellitha
    Evellitha Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That is super AWESOME Evellitha!!!! I've been really curious about trying out that insanity workout. It sounds super intense and fun!!!

Insanity is awesome. I love it! I wasn't able to do -any- push up at the start of it and now I can do almost 30 in a row, quite a feat! I'm sure a guy like you would love it, you get a good sweat a work out and work that cardio. Glad there is no equipment or weights needed.