New from Iowa

Options
I just found this great site- It is so much better than the site I had been using. I love how everything is so customized! Hopefully this will help me reach my goals more easily.

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • 2kaizen
    Options
    I switched too from another more complicated site. I love the simplicity. The message boards are great too and all the support is fabulous.

I know I wouldn't be as far along my healthy weight goal without this site.

Good luck ... plan your work & work your plan.

:flowerforyou:
  • shellybelly83
    Options
    Thank you! And WTG on your weight losses. Seeing all these tickers with everyone's losses is so inspiring!
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:

I had a best friend in middle school that I called Shelly Belly. Your name made me smile!
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    You will do it! I started a short 13 weeks ago, and have already lost 20 lbs! I have not looked back for one minute - I've logged everything, and kept honest with myself, and I LOVE my new body, and my new outlook on life! Congrats for making the decision to change!
    :flowerforyou:
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site and we are glad you are here. You will love this site and it is great. There are loads of inspiration and motivation here for everyone. God Bless, Brenda
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    hi.and good luck
  • PatB52
    Options
    Hi Shelly. I love this site.

Your neighbor to the west. :)