90 Days until Christmas!

Options
What are your goals? How do you plan to get there?

I am currently 133 and my goal is 125. It is a modest goal but would have me greeting the New Year with 10 to go for my goal weight.

I need to stay within my calorie range, watch my sodium and increase my proteins. I plan to get to the YMCA at least 4 times per week and do a little bit of something at least 6 days per week.

What is yours?:flowerforyou:

DD

Replies

• ShannaP
    Options
    I am currently 164 lbs. My goal weight is 145 lbs; I'm tall and have an athletic build, so I feel like 145 is the ideal weight for me. I would like to be 155 by Christmas, hopefully I will actually be 145 by then, but trying to make a modest goal myself. I plan to continue to drink at least 2 liters of water a day. I would like to stay within my calorie range and not eat my exercise calories. I plan on doing the wii active 4 times a week and yoga 2 days a week.
  • renee22
    Options
    i would love to lose at least 20 lbs....i lose weight really quickly when i keep on a routine & don't eat over my calories...so thats my goal...to eat my calories every day & do something active every day. plus drinking lots of water!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I'm really hoping to get into the 180s by Christmas or New Years. That would mean about a 19-20 pound loss for me (I weigh 208 right now). So I plan on trying to eat better and work out a little longer. I know I can get there as long as I keep my motivation up, which I definately intend to do.:wink: Anyway, good luck to all of you working to meet your goals!
  • 2kaizen
    Options
    Wow! Great idea ...

1 - log my food, even on the bad days!
    2 - eat most of my exercise calories (motivates me to workout ... yum yum)
    3 - exercise no fewer than 3 days/week and average 4 days per week
    4 - Drink my water!
    5 - Loose 8 pounds ... which would put me only 6 pounds from my goal weight ... yay!

Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • patty09
    patty09 Posts: 105
    Options
    I am currently 176 lbs. My goal weight is 156lbs, so thats 20 Yeah
    I started and gained it a few times .
    Here I am back again all fresh this morning haha

I know what works for me is to stick to entering the food data and exercise at least 3 times a week.
    I still wont give up my dream to really make it by the end of this year.
    I did eat most of those workout calories and it worked.

As I said a new start today so lets cheers with that glass of water:drinker:
    To all of you :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: