SCAREDY PANTS!

Options
2»

Replies

• FarmboyWesley
    Options
    Nice job! Plus you really know how to tell a story. That was a good read.
  • harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Options
    i've been trying lately too, i've just got past the 5 minute mark now so i'm going to just try and keep going till I can't do anymore!
  • mkrainville7409
    mkrainville7409 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That is awesome :) Im terrified of falling while running... thats my biggest fear.. both of my knees are shot... torn meniscii in both and severe arthritis for a 28yo.. my knees give daily.. and dont worry im seeing a Dr... but still scares me to think about running and falling..

I am proud of you though!!! I used to HATE track.field day too... it was awful.
  • Adshill
    Adshill Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!! I would never be able to run for 25 minutes...unless maybe a bear or a crazed lunatic was chasing me. Lol. I am so impressed, and that was a great story! :drinker:
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! GREAT JOB AND THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR SHARING!! THINK I MAY GO FOR A RUN!!! U ROCK GIRL!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    25 minutes??? YOU ROCK!! And a newby at that!
  • lu136mickey
    lu136mickey Posts: 202
    Options
    Loved the story, great job overcoming your fears :)
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    awesome story, loved it! I think I will try running too, my knee is a bit bothersome sometimes but I will try it. Great encouragement, thanks
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    thats amazing! i love reading success stories! so motivating! keep it up girl! :D
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Never broken into a jog for fear it may be a joggle but will bear your story in mind as I get closer!!

a joggle! haha! i always joke that i wouldnt run untill they could make a bra for my behind! lol
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Super! it always does a person good when someone else notices.

I really want to be able to run too....
  • sammi220
    sammi220 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! that must be incredibly exhilarating, i can't wait to start running my end goal is to run a 5k
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!