Where do you notice the difference?

Options
xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
Today I was thinking about the fact that im 12lbs away from where I started... and when I look at pictures I think yea I see alittle around the waist.. and in my face... but my hips and thighs and butt arent changing or atleast I dont notice it... Its so off putting =(

Replies

• annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    I notice it mostly on my face. I have totally slimmed up and there is no hint of a double chin anymore.

If you want to move weight off your hips and thighs, try running or cycling. That's what I've been doing and I've lost many inches in those areas.
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am 16 lbs away from where I started. I noticed my double chin is going away, and my tummy is not as huge as it was.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    strength training made more of a difference for me. I still have a ways to go but as far as inches gone it's been better than just pure cardio

11320968_3487.jpg
  • falamoyacrava
    falamoyacrava Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've noticed it around my hips, butt, and thighs the most, which is pretty surprising! Only 15lbs down and plenty more to go, but happy that it's coming off there first!
  • ashlysnd
    ashlysnd Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    15 pounds in 2 months and I notice a diff in my back, my waist, and my boobs. Gotta take the good with the bad, I guess...
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    In my boobs. I am 16lb down and don't think I look any different. I didn't take exact measurements at the start but knew a general measurement from a time before and I don't think there is any difference there either *sobs* lol
  • Kaylyn221
    Kaylyn221 Posts: 123
    Options
    I have noticed it in my thighs, waist and my hands. I can now pull a pair of jeans, fresh out of the dryer and they aren't super tight, not even tight, I actually have a bit of wiggle room! And my hands seem to be thinning out some. Their not as pudgy as they were just a month ago lol.
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    35lbs down and

IDK... I guess my face is the definate "tell-tale-sign", but elsewhere?!

:angry: