Needs Pals!

Options
Hi everyone, I'm looking for Pals to go on this new journey with! Add me as a friend and we can get tips from each other!
Maggie

Replies

• cinnipatterson
    cinnipatterson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Maggie,

I just joined and ready to take the journey too.
  • blossom_1234
    Options
    I've been on here for a couple of months, also need motivational buddies!
    Lost 7 Kgs so far! :-)
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    hi Maggie!.. everybody is welcome to add me here, as long as they are active and serious about it =)
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi,I am Sherry from New Ulm,Mn. Please add me! I am sticking to this journey.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    congrats on starting an incredible journey...you will meet some amazing people and discover amazing things you are capable of. I owe all my weight loss and new found love for running thanks to my mfp family.

good luck,and please feel free to add me if you wish ::-)
  • kellogs9
    kellogs9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I joined on Saturday when I went to the gym and found this website on the message board. I am looking for people who can be brutally honest and tell me to get off my butt and work out. I have periods of time througout the year, when I just can not get motivated to work out. I am now motivated more than ever to get fit and healthy. I would love for people to invite me as a friend and who also need to be kicked in the butt every once in a while.:tongue:
  • HalMcFarland
    HalMcFarland Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just call me Gramps. 62, working out 6 days a week, shedding pounds and beginning to think about triathlons again (ran my last race in 1985.) Former US Marine living in Virginia. Please feel free to add me.
  • emilyannxx
    emilyannxx Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! I've had the MyFitnessPal app for over a year and have used it on and off since then. Back in November is when I started up this last time and never really realized I could get on the computer too! I'd love to make some friends who are wanting lose weight and tone up the healthy way with healthy work out plans and eating!
    Emilyannxx is my name so if anyone needs a friend or supporter, I get on it all day long and I post comments and stuff on updates:)
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on all the time.
  • laurabartoloni
    laurabartoloni Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Laura and would like to have some motivation... I have done ok 16lbs in a bit more than 2 months... I'm on break from school and it ha been harder now w free time than when I'm at school all the time... I've gain lbs too... So I need friends willing to help and be honest w me and me with them
  • jmedavis1
    jmedavis1 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm looking to add more friends, too. Please add me!
  • missbellatrixx
    Options
    I need some serious encouragement. I'm having a rough time staying on track.
  • Huggybearz75
    Huggybearz75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone! I'm new and only have 1 friend. :(
  • sailorsiren13
    sailorsiren13 Posts: 460
    Options
    Feel free to add me i've been on Since November it's been slow going for me but it's going!!
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add this dumb ole truck driver if ya like.
  • Lamadieu
    Lamadieu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi Pal Im trying to get my family on board. I have decided to let family pick a sport every Monday. I hope to hear from you. The weekends are torture for me. Im nervous. Not sure how to take my calories in. Do I eat throughout the day or give myself limites with time
  • nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I've been here since December...I think I'm starting to fall off the wagon...could use motivation myself!
  • shel1103
    shel1103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You can never have too much support on here. : )
  • Lamadieu
    Lamadieu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey we need pals too. The Lamadieu Family is on the pathway.. Help us:flowerforyou:
  • trysha1231
    trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    The more help the better! :)