Down 100 plus pounds on the way to 150lbs total lost!

Options
Mon 05/14/12 04:44 PM
Guys, I have struggled with my weight my entire life and I mean since I was below 5 years old. Years of yo-yo dieting left me at my top weight of 310 lbs. I kept trying to lose the same 25+ lbs for several months before having lab band surgery (9/20/11). I was down to 283.5 lbs the day of surgery. Here are my before and after photos for my progress so far! Hope I can get it to post !

BTW, I am disabled with severe FXTAS related Fibromyalgia (pain in muscles). I use a wheelchair to get around for distances over about 50 feet and have challenges with exercising. IF I can get this weight off, then anyone can. The lap band doesn't knock the food out of your hands, you still have to do the work eg. diet and exercise! I am so happy with my lap band!
100lbslost2.jpg

PS: I am showing my entire face and body so you can see that it is actually me! I can't stand it when people photoshop their photos and then put them on here (or use other ppls's bikini bodies, etc)... very strange indeed!

Replies

• sherimacquarrie
    sherimacquarrie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Good for you!!
  • debk3p2
    debk3p2 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look wonderful.

Debbie
  • kelleymj
    kelleymj Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look great...keep up the good work!
  • pixlamarque
    pixlamarque Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you posted this. My mother in law keeps telling me that she can't lose weight because of her fibromyalgia, but I see people doing so on here every day. Kudos to you for not making excuses!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!