First day here!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Jessica and today was my first day on myfitnesspal. I met with a nutritionist today, and she recommended this site. I am trying to lose some weight and just generally maintain a more healthy lifestyle. I'm looking forward to contributing to this community:)

Replies

• mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the awesome community! What are your goals?... if you don't mind sharing..
  • sonyasandiego
    Options
    Hello, Jessica my name is Sonya and today is my first day too. Good luck and I know we can do this. I want to loose some weight and maintain a healthy life style.
  • sonyasandiego
    Options
    Hello, I have 30lbs I would like to shed.:smile:
  • j1oliver
    j1oliver Posts: 6
    Options
    I would like to lose 40 lbs and then KEEP IT OFF!

So nice to meet you guys!
  • momeb1974
    momeb1974 Posts: 4
    Options
    It is my first day also. I would like to lose 30 pounds and run a 5K again.
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50 lbs and just be able to keep up with my son's crazy love of running EVERYWHERE lol
  • twocanjan
    twocanjan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your going to love it here. Welcome!
  • kkamin3
    kkamin3 Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome, the first few days of logging in food can be tedious. However, you should be able to catch up soon. It definitely made me more aware of all the things I was eating (or mostly snacking on). I had stubborn baby weight that wasn't coming off, despite all the working out I was doing. I was generally eating healthy, but still way too much. MFP has helped me shed 7 pounds. It also help me track my protein and iron level.

Welcome to MFP!
  • krissypd5
    krissypd5 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just signed up too!! My name is Kristin and I'm really excited to get started. I would LOVE to lose 35 pounds :smile:
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm Aubrey and 24 years old. My goal is to lose 50lbs! I'm on here everyday and I try to encourage/congratulate as much as I can. Any of you ladies feel free to add me :)
  • iman2013
    iman2013 Posts: 2
    Options
    Todays my first day back on here and i would like to encourage myself as well as others i have 200 pounds to lose so i can keep fit and stay healthy its hard to get up out of bed with all this weight on and its alot harder to fall asleep i really would like to take choreography and dance and would also like to be able to ride some of the rides at amusement parks i have to stay encouraged and i know i can do this!!!!!
    ill post a picture later..im at school!:)
  • crissad
    crissad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jan from Sydney, my first day today also. Need to find the willpower, courage and support to do this also.
  • iman2013
    iman2013 Posts: 2
    Options
    19323536.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Welcome aboard to all of you this is a great sight feel free to add me if you want the more the merrier
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Missy. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • tuxbabe
    tuxbabe Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is B.j. from Maryland. i joined yesterday. i would like to lose 30lbs and I know it is going to be tough
  • whitediamonds45
    Options
    Hi Everyone.............1st time here as well...........Im going to need lots of help w /the exercise part. Getting over a broken ankle so a bit hard to do more than walking.....and need to be pushed to do that. Honestly I hate exercise.....but Im going to try w/help. Thank you all advance for helping this Grandma get in shape!! -:))
  • whitediamonds45
    Options
    Hi B.J,
    your post was just above mine, so your the first one I am going to reply to.........I know it's going to be tough for me as well..so we will help each other.............message me anytime and I will encourage as much as I can......-:))
  • mdmchoco
    mdmchoco Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am working on getting healthier too! Please feel free to add me.
  • whitediamonds45
    Options
    SO much GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!